Make sure your info is up-to-date!
8/3/2018 6:10 am
It's only by creating an account that you can be included in the directory, class mailing lists and eblast newsletters*.
Register for the BES (Branchville Elementary School) PTA website to stay up to date on activities and events! If you register and have a child between the grades of Kindergarten and 5th grade, you will automatically receive the BES eblasts.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with BES or another Ridgefield PTA,
you can use that to log in here and then skip to step 5.
1. Create an account by clicking the "Back-to-School Registration" link below.
2. On the right, select New User > Create Account, and follow the prompts.
3. Click Verify my Email and then check your email for a link. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.
4. Verify your email.
5. Log back in and finish the registration process: add your children and contact information, set your directory publish preferences.
Once you're in, you can join the PTA**, access our online directory***, receive the BES eblasts, and place online orders for the BES fundraisers and other PTA activities.
* If you are a returning BES parent, you will continue to receive eblasts until September 30th, 2018. If you do not log in and verify your account by this date, you will no longer receive the BES eblasts as of October 1st!
** You can join the PTA after student teacher assignments have been announced in late August; an eblast will be sent out to announce when this can be done.
*** Directory access is granted to PTA members only.